Aviation Management Services
Our experienced consultants have experience and in depth knowledge on a wide variety of aircraft types including but not limited to Boeing, Airbus, British Aerospace, Enbraer and Fokker commercial / corporate aircraft as well as number of other commercial aircraft.
Mach Avia regularly assists airlines, maintenance companies, new start-up ventures and banks with selecting, acquiring, operating and managing aircraft, spares, equipment and vendor services.
Our aircraft management services include but are not limited to the following:
- Aircraft Valuations & Maintenance Cost Forecasts
- Aircraft Finance & Leasing Technical Advisory
- Lease Return Compliance
- Pre Purchase / Lease Audits: Aircraft inspections to establish aircraft condition, aircraft equipment fit status, interior specification and regulatory compliance.
- Technical Records Review, Analysis and Auditing
- All Aspects of Maintenance Provisioning including Interior Re-configuration
- Full Analysis of AD, ASB, CPCP, ISIP and Ageing Aircraft requirements
- Aircraft work scope definition
- Aircraft Acquisitions: Customer assistance in the introduction of new or used aircraft providing whole or part project management
- Aircraft Repossessions
- Aircraft Completions
- Lease negotiation and maintenance spares / support
- Maintenance Contract Negotiations and mediation